Tuesday, March 22, 2011

DRC - Where Are You...??

DRC...
Now...Ai sangat-sangat berduka... sangat-sangat...

Even this tears is always here... non stop. You ada dimana DRC...?? Or should I went to 'there' semata-mata nak cari seorang sahabat yang entah dimana..? I can't stand it ALONE anymore... i cant get through with all this. I try hardly to be natural as hard as i can... but gila...!!! Kalau orang lain dah lama dah patah semangat nak hidup rasanya....

I need an ears.... not a shoulder to cry on....because the wall between us is still there and always there...and that person is you... you can be a good listener to me rite? as usual... like last few years.... 

Like I said to you before.... 'carilah kebahagiaan untuk diri sendiri walaupun kita terpaksa merangkak'....  Nak 'menyulur' pun I dah tak mampu.... inikan pula nak 'merangkak'.... jauh sekali berjalan dan berlari.... u got what i mean..?? Kalau I ada kaki untuk berlari....dah lama I berlari tanpa henti...

PLEASE...u got BOTH of my number & BOTH of my emails... kindly say something because I 'always know'... you read this notes....

May Allah Bless.... both of us. Insyaallah


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...