Saturday, September 24, 2011

Lunch Invitation

This Morning, aku ada menerima invitation for lunch @ Venue : Masih dalam Malaysia dan Penang amnya.....hahahhaaha. That event is on 3nd week of October and thats mean 2 week after event @ syurga chenta. 

Humakhaiiiii... jauh bebenar lagi datenya weih. Lot of people will be coming I guess. Kira macam reunion ker ni? Ke ada nak celebrate something? cer citer...cer citer...

Not sure yet... nak pegi ke tak... depends on many factor. Nantilah... Insyaallah... I'll give the answer 2 day before? can I? :-)

All the cost will be supported by one 'hamba Allah' ....
I'll contact u after my event @ syurga chenta to confirm my attendance....

P/s : Thanks a lot for the invitation.... Really appreciated it. ;-)


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...