Saturday, November 19, 2011

Legal In Malaysia - Part 001

Salam All....

Agak lama aku menyepikan diri. Bukan malas, bukan juga segan nak mengetuk-ngetuk keyboard lappy.... But I've truly busy with some research, studying & checking for some legal issue. And some more, I've been busy to surfing others blog, just to get some information. And alhamdulillah, I've found what I'm searching for. A very kind Cik Abang lawyer... ( and for sure have a good looking yoooo...hahahaha - joking yorrrr ) 

For what purpose I'm looking for this type of friend/people? Now is not the time yet for me to reveal anything. As usual, sharing is caring, I'will copy paste the article regarding legal issue for our knowledge, information & refferal. Lucky that I think I'll transfer all the word to malay which is the article is in two languages. Better be that way because of cause, Cik Abang Lawyer ni speking omputih in his articleh. But for sure, I'll ask his permission to translate (if posibble)  Tak salah untuk kita mengambil tahu sistem perundangan di Malaysia. Google & Insyaallah, you will get for what you're looking for. Tak payah dok dengar dari sumber yang belum tentu sahih. Go to the correct channel to find the answer.

To Be Continue....
May Allah Bless & May Allah Show Me The Way





No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...